You can cancel a trial or a subscription anytime by turning off auto-renewal through your Google Play account settings. To avoid being charged, cancel the subscription in your account settings at least 24 hours before the end of the trial or the then-current subscription period. You alone can manage your subscriptions.
To cancel the subscription purchased via Google Play Market, please, do the following:
- Go to play.google.com.
- Check if you’re signed in to the correct Google Account.
- At the left, click My subscriptions.
- Select the subscription you want to cancel.
- Click Manage -> Cancel Subscription.
- Within the confirmation pop-up, click Yes.
Be advised that if you have a lifetime subscription it won't be listed in the subscriptions list since it's a one-time payment with no recurring charges.
If you have any additional questions, please, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.