Option 1: In your Settings app
- Open your phone's Settings app.
- Tap Apps & notifications Notifications.
- Under "Recently sent," find apps that recently sent you notifications.
- To find more apps, tap See all.
- Tap Advanced.
- You can turn off all notifications for a listed app.
- To pick specific categories of notifications, tap the app's name.
Tip: If you don't see "Recently sent," you're using an older Android version. Instead, tap App notifications and tap an app. You can turn notifications, notification dots, and notification categories on or off. If an app has categories, you can tap a category for more options.
Option 2: On a notification
- To find your notifications, from the top of your phone screen, swipe down.
- Touch and hold the notification, and then tap Settings .
- Choose your settings:
- To turn off all notifications, tap Notifications off.
- Turn on or off notifications you want to receive.
- To allow notification dots, tap Advanced, then turn them on.
Option 3: In the certain app
You can control many app notifications from a settings menu in the app. For example, an app could have a setting to choose the sound that the app's notifications make. To make these changes, open the app and search for the settings menu.