If you have purchased the subscription on the App Store, you should cancel your subscription through your Apple ID account settings, please follow these steps:
- Open the mobile settings (Settings app).
- Tap your name.
- Tap Subscriptions.
- Tap the subscription that you want to manage.
- Tap Cancel Subscription.
Please, be advised that the lifetime membership is a one-time payment so it won't be listed in the subscriptions list.
To cancel the subscription purchased via Google Play Market, please, do the following:
- Go to play.google.com.
- Check if you’re signed in to the correct Google Account.
- At the left, click My subscriptions.
- Select the subscription you want to cancel.
- Click Manage -> Cancel Subscription.
- Within the confirmation pop-up, click Yes.
If the subscription was purchased via the website, you can easily cancel the subscription by following the steps below:
1. Follow this LINK and log in to your profile;
2. Go to ‘Personal info’;
3. Go to the ‘Payments and Subscriptions tab’;
4. Find your Subscription;
5. In the top right corner, click the three dots and choose ‘Cancel’ - Press ‘Cancel Subscription‘ and answer three questions.
You can also cancel a trial or a subscription purchased on our website by contacting our Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org email at least 24 hours before the end of the trial or the then-current subscription period.